.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

peter_c_harris

Middle Ages [it's all mine now?]

I was bought up in a small township in Eltham (Leslie Townsend Hope's also) in South London, now live in The-Garden-of-Kent aerial during the fifties Elvis was beginning to make a noise and ....in contempt of court
atom

Friday, December 08, 2006

Category : dreams translation riches

_I had a dream where I acquired a large limo [rolls royce] for some tragedy came with a remote control because with most gadgets you have to experiment so I was only able to darken the windows on one side of the vehicle.. later finding the owners property and mega tv centre then people appeared from everywhere.. no matter what you do with dreams try writting them down usually fractures the conscience so you always end up with a broken summery

1 Comments:

At 5:41 pm, Blogger BillyWarhol said...

Hey Sarchi! is yer old Blog still going that i have Linked??

i'm making headway with that Website Downloader - but it is HUGE*

i think it's Crawling Out to all my Flickr Commenters as opposed to just Crawling Down to all my Photos & Comments - which is what i want*

all the more imperative now that they are threatening to Kick my Sorry Ass outta Flickr!!!!

;))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home